Thursday, January 27, 2011

A sweet Thank You card!! 
 Is this little pup not the cutest!!  I wish I could remember the details of it..but it has been a long time..I mean a very long time since I made it.  It has to be at least 2 weeks ago?!?!  The cute flower on her head was hand-made by a very sweet, talented friend!!!  Crystal.....thank you!!!  I am scared to use them..so darn cute!!!  Thats the hoarder in me coming out!?!I  can definitely say I used stickles.  If all else fails...go straight to the stickles to add the needed Drama to any project..that's my opinion on that!!  LOL Have a good day..evening..whatever!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. This is the cutest card EVER!!! I absolutely LOVE it!!! Thanks for sharing your blog with me doll!!! Cant wait to see your next creation! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete